Don't forget to visit The Waldorf Review for more up-to-date school reviews and news stories.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Interview with a Vampire

Here is a recent email exchange with the monster - Wendy Wilkins.  Apparently, I spoiled her plans to infiltrate Somerset Waldorf school by exposing her on Somerset's blog.  Oh well...

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "wendelinnwilkins@rocketmail.com" <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: "petekaraiskos" <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:30:58 -0000

Dear Pete
I have read your entire site with interest.
I can see that you have a major axe to grind with Highland Hall school.
I can sympathise with many of your concerns surrounding Waldorf schools in general.
Your posts, however, regarding me are libelous. There is no truth to your allegations. They have caused harm. I am asking you politely to stop.
Wendy

>--- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "petekaraiskos" <pkcompany@...> wrote:

> Wendy Wilkins is a familiar name to people reading my blog:

> http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2010/02/letters-from-highland-hall-wilkins.html

> http://sites.google.com/site/wendywilkinssteinerteacher/
> Wendelinn Wilkins

> Teaching credentials:

> Grade 3, Highland Hall, Northridge, CA 2000/2001
> All academic subjects plus recorder, painting, clay modeling, and drama
> She's moved to Wiviliscombe, Somerset, U.K.
> - where they're having controversy over the new charter Steiner school:
> http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/search/search.html?searchPhrase=steiner&searchType=
> Looks like Somerset school will be drawing from the best of the best...
> I REALLY wasn't kidding when I said Highland Hall teachers are going to end up in the UK charter system.  Here we go!
>
> PK
> ENOUGH ALREADY!!!
> http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2010/03/highland-hall-breaking-mandated.html
>
 ***
Pete comments: Apparently, Ms. Wilkins doesn't understand the difference between something I wrote and something HIGHLAND HALL WROTE, which I posted.  She apparently thinks I can be sued for libel for Highland Hall's words.  Here's the document I referenced: http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2010/02/letters-from-highland-hall-wilkins.html


***
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:09:13 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: This is Somerset?

I'd like to ask YOU to STOP too...  How about it?
Find a different profession - AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
I NEVER STOP!  Bring your lawsuit!
Pete

***
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:49:27 +0000


I have no interest in lawsuits. I have retired from a long and happy career as a teacher. Your allegations about me, specifically, are false. They have caused harm. Continuing to post false allegations about me are libelous. Please stop doing so. I have done nothing to you, so do not wish to be used as a pawn in your crusade against Waldorf schools.

***
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:16:02 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?

YOU should know about using "pawns" - how many sleepovers did you arrange for Jeffrey? 
Do YOU know what he discussed with my son and daughter in after school care? 
Do YOU know the pictures he shared with them? 
Children were MOLESTED.  I have the police reports!
YOU brought this to Highland Hall.  YOU DIRECTLY AFFECTED MY KID'S LIVES! 
Where do you get the balls to threaten ME?  Like I said, bring your lawsuit!  I'll be bringing mine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfkscHt96R0&feature=player_embedded#
Pete
 ***
 ---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:45:37 +0000


I do not know who your son and daughter are.
How many sleepovers have you arranged for your children?
My son has never been in after school care.
What police reports?
I am not threatening you in any manner.
Please stop publishing libelous material about me and now about my son.
Are you saying I molested children? I have brought no such thing to Highland Hall.
I do not know the relevance of the video you have posted.
I do not have balls - wrong gender.

***
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:05:43 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?

I'm not surprised you can't keep straight the children your son has harmed.  You'll find out soon enough who my son and daughter are.  You were my son's teacher!
Your son was not "enrolled" in after school care.  He CERTAINLY was there.  I have LOTS of witnesses and written accounts.
Devonshire Division
Police Report # 0117-20741
# 0117-30062
I have NEVER published libelous material about you and your son.  Only the truth - which I can support with evidence and testimony.  Try me.
You didn't know you were involved in a court case with Santa Barbara when you were hired at Highland Hall?  Gee, Highland Hall admitted knowing... but said nothing. 
Thanks in part to your son's behavior, my daughter went on to slice her arms and legs.  Get it now?  Need a judge to explain it to you?  You were COMPLICIT in the molestation of children by your son.  You KNEW about his problems before bringing him to Highland Hall and letting him run around unsupervised.  MONSTERS LIKE YOU are who the guy in the video is talking about... The guy in the video is about half as mad as I am.  Get it now?
Don't think for a moment I'm going anywhere.

***

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:45:17 +0000


I know this about my youngest son. He was an autistic child and vulnerable. He was abducted when he was 12. Santa Barbara School fired me - illegally - when I attended a court case in Vancouver when my son was found. I sued the Santa Barbara School for the illegal firing - and won. Highland Hall was fully aware.
I believe you also know that the misinformation you are spreading is wildly distorted and untrue. I believe you are using your self righteous stance to fuel your antagonism towards Waldorf Schools in general. This is easier than being accountable for the troubles of your child; I know. Nevertheless your accusations continue to be libelous, malicious, untrue and harmful. Please stop publishing material about me and my son to fuel your argument against Waldorf Schools and teachers.
Like you, I sent my children to Waldorf schools. I was initially enamoured of the gentle atmosphere and illusion of a safe environment. I added a Waldorf credential to my teaching credential and taught in Waldorf schools. There is much to love and much to criticize. Waldorf education is not for every child, for every parent and not for every teacher.
I am very sorry for your distress as a parent of a troubled child. Fruit doesn't fall very far from the vine.

***
 Pete comments: This was NOT what happened.  PARENTS, not Highland Hall, contacted the Santa Barbara school directly and were told the details of the lawsuit.  Parents were told by Santa Barbara Waldorf school that Wilkins set up "sleepovers" for her son with her own students.   Here's a letter from an angry parent describing Highland Hall's role in this matter - and the extent of the GAMES that Wilkin's son played with the children at Highland Hall. http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2010/10/letter-from-angry-parent-1.html



Highland Hall, despite being "fully aware" (according to Wilkins) refused to discuss the case with angry parents.  The FACTS speak for themselves.  Highland Hall had TWO incidents of molestation by this boy (hence the two police reports).  They did NOTHING after the first incident because the child wasn't enrolled at the school.  After the SECOND incident, the information about the first incident came out.  Highland Hall claimed (in front of parents) that they had a SIGNED CONTRACT from Wendy Wilkins - acknowledging that she would not bring her son back on campus unsupervised.  AGAIN, after being pressed by parents, Highland Hall ADMITTED the "signed" contract was only signed by Highland Hall and NOT by Wilkins.  HIGHLAND HALL PUT CHILDREN IN HARM'S WAY WITH NO REGARD TO THEIR SAFETY!


*** 
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:58:01 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?

The more you demonstrate to me that you don't get it, the more it falls on ME to ensure that you do.
"Fruit doesn't fall very far from the vine."
Interesting point... Think about it.
Stop wasting my time and your breath... I'll be seeing YOU in court!
Pete
***
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:59:23 +0000


Are you
You waste your own time and breath in pursuit of finding someone to blame. I have done none of the things you publish widely about me so @cease andd desist."

***

From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:07:11 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?

Um... how can I make this more clear to you?
FUCK OFF YOU LYING MONSTER!
***

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:00:35 +0000


Are you self refering?
Please remove libelous references about me or my son as a juvenile from your blogs and websites. I have written nothing publicly about you nor defamed you in any way. You have written tomes that have injured us both for years. You continue to victimize victims. Leave us out of your vendetta.
***
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:18:44 +0000
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?

I'm VERY HAPPY to know I have injured you both for years... Look forward to MANY MORE YEARS of this.  I'm only JUST getting started.
Please continue to describe how I've made your lives miserable.  This is delicious news for me!  I can't wait to hear more - and please, use plenty of adjectives.  I hope your next letter describes in detail how my comments have put you in such despair that you've got a loaded gun in your mouth and are pulling the trigger exactly as you press the Send key. 
I'm really sorry if the truth hurts... Now, FUCK OFF!
***
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Wendelinn Wilkins <wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com>
To: <pkcompany@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:29:25 +0000

You can't make up your mind - "Can't wait to hear more" or "fo." Charming and non abusive. The truth does not hurt. Libel does
***
From: pkcompany@netzero.net
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 12:34 PM
To: wendelinnwilkins@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: This is Somerset?
I think I'll stick with FUCK OFF.
***
AND SHE DID!

Update!  She DIDN'T FUCK OFF... She FLAGGED my comments AND THEY WERE REMOVED.  This may clear the path for this monster to "go to work" on the children at Somerset!  Below is the email I received:

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Report Abuse <reportabuse@thisiscomments.co.uk>
To: pkcompany@netzero.net
Subject: content removed from This is Somerset
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:35:56 +0100

Thank you for registering with This is Somerset. Unfortunately we have had to remove your comment on an article headlined Steiner's theories cause this parent concern following a complaint that it was defamatory.
This is the comment that was removed:
No big surprise, Highland Hall teachers are INDEED moving to Somerset school. <a href="http://tinyurl.com/6pwfxq2" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/6pwfxq2</a>
This teacher caused scandals at TWO schools, Santa Barbara and Highland Hall Waldorf schools.
I documented how Highland Hall sheepishly confessed to the abuses that occurred here: <a href="http://tinyurl.com/84wtbmw" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/84wtbmw</a> and ignored mandated reporting laws when problems arose with this teacher here: <a href="http://tinyurl.com/8399vdy" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/8399vdy</a> �Somerset is becoming the depository for bad teachers from the US.

Pete Karaiskos
Former Waldorf parent
Southern California

We would ask you please not to resubmit this content or discuss its removal on the site. We would also remind you that you are legally responsible for the content you submit.
If you are unsure of any of our house rules or terms and conditions you can find a link to them in full at the foot of the home page.


I'm not THAT worried.  To be honest, I'm happier knowing EXACTLY where Wendy Wilkins is... that way, when the time arrives for her to face me in court, I'll be able to find her EASILY!